Monday, September 13, 2010

Emotions are Running High

Today has been an emotional day for me. I'm 6 months now and I think the reality of everything is finally hitting me. I am coming to terms with the fact that my life is going to change drastically. It's not that I haven't realized this already. I know all the changes. I guess I just didn't think about all the changes that would affect me now during my pregnancy. I am lonely. I can't go out and do things with my friends like I used to do. I know it may sound stupid, but I don't feel like I'm fun anymore. I don't want to be one of those people who sits at home with her dogs just because she's pregnant, but I don't feel like me anymore. It's a little overwhelming for me.

To resolve this issue, I have decided that I just have to keep busy. That means lots of working out, going home to The Creek, and anything to pre-occupy my mind. I just need to stay busy and it will all pass. Soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment