Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed their day with the family and friends. I had a great day with my family! The only thing missing was a baby being born! I will admit I'm glad that Skeletor did not make an appearance on Christmas Eve of Christmas Day. That would have been a little overwhelming to say the least. But now that we have made it through the holidays, he can come on anytime now. I have about a week and half left and I am SOOOOO ready for it to be over with. So if you get the chance, please say a little prayer that I go into labor very, very, VERY soon.

I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past year. Last year, I was in a completely different place in my life. I never even thought about having a baby. I feel like I have grown up a lot from the person who I was a year ago. I'm making better decisions about my life. I've eliminated a lot of stress and realized I don't need to be with anyone to make me happy. I am a lot stronger and more resilient now. I appreciate the people in my life who effect me positively everyday and accept their help because they genuinely care about me. I know that I could not go through this whole experience without my friends and family.

This week is going to be a super busy one. We have so much to do in the house still and we have to move everything out of my apartment. Needless to say, I'm trying to keep busy so I don't go crazy between now and the baby's arrival. Hopefully it will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment