Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Baby Bible

I thought I lost it. It being the most important manual to pregnancy EVER written. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, you will one day. I'm talking about the book What to Expect When You're Expecting, a.k.a "The Baby Bible." I will be referring to it as the latter. This little book has everything you need to know about being pregnant. Without it, I wouldn't have any idea what the hell is going on with my body or the baby. Any question you have, it has an answer. It is my lifeline. And I thought I had lost it. I have been without the bible for about a week, and I began to panic a little. What does it mean when my nausea stops? What happens if I get overheated? Can I eat the precooked chicken that Oscar Meyer so conveniently makes for my salads? I NEEDED ANSWERS!!! Thankfully, "Baby Daddy" had it in his car and was kind enough to bring it to me yesterday. I immediately grabbed the book, checked for the answers to my questions, and wrote down my current weight in the front jacket. I have been charting my weight gain in the book. This way I can refer to the chapter that tells me how much I should be gaining each trimester (it's not looking good so far). So now I can rest at ease. My mind can be soothed. And I can rest knowing that tomorrow's questions will be answered.

Good Night All!

1 comment:

  1. glad you found the book. What did I do without it 28 years ago. I guess I just winged it like I did everything else. You're doing fine. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete