Friday, July 16, 2010

Growing Growing Gone!

Is it even possible that in the week since my last post my belly has grown bigger? I do believe it is my friends. My favorite stretchy skinny jeans no longer button up folks. I cried. It was a very sad day in my world. I tried the belly band with them, but it wasn't very comfortable. It was a little too tight and the band kept coming up in the back when I would sit down and stand up. So needless to say in the next month I will be in need of some new clothes. And thanks to my dear friend Nikki, I have been informed that Forever 21 now carries maternity clothes!!! I am so happy to hear this information because the clothes are cheap, trendy and don't make you feel like a giant tent. The problem with maternity clothes is that they are pretty pricey, and they are not the most stylish clothes. Everything is either plain and boring or has a sash that ties in a bow on it. Screams "Hot Mama" doesn't it? Not to mention I do not want to pay 60 bucks for a pair on pants or a top that I'm only wearing for like 4 months. I have found some other cute clothes online, but I'm trying to put off buying clothes as long as I can. However, by the looks of it that won't be much longer.

My belly is not the only thing growing. My boobs are the biggest they have EVER been. I don't even know what to do with these things. They hurt all the time. I can't run, I can't wear certain bras, and I'm overflowing the cuppage in my bras that do fit comfortably. Although I will say, I'm tempted to take a picture of them. That way if they look horrible after the peanut is born, I can save up and I know what I want them to look like. Apparently they will only grow more as I get further along. AHHH!!! I don't know if I can handle anymore growth!

Sorry to keep this one short and sweet but I have a puppy to take for a walk. There will be more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. it is 90 degrees outside and you want to be "trendy"...wear the tent dress...it is cool and comfy. And as a mom of two, who put on 500lbs when pregnant- as the days go by and the belly gets bigger and bigger ( no matter what you eat!!!) COMFORT is the key!! You make me laugh little mama. Hang in there, it only gets BIGGER!!! I love you

    ReplyDelete