Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh Baby!



First off let me just apologize for the shots of my undies, but everytime my mom took a pic I was wearing a dress or a nightgown.
So within the past two weeks by belly has gotten huge! Well maybe not that huge but to me it is a significant difference. Sunday I woke up and began getting ready for work, and nothing fit me! My tops are too small because of my boobs, my pants are too tight because of my belly; what's a girl to do? So Monday mama and auntie M took me shopping for some new clothes. Unfortunately, there are not many options out there to choose from that are reasonably priced. However, I was able to find an item that I simply cannot live without: SKINNY JEANS!!! Yes, that's right I got my preggo skinny jeans and they are a size 8! This little momma is NOT getting fat for any reason other than the peanut. Today I bought a new top to wear to work, too. My search will continue to find cute maternity clothes that still allow me to look like the cool, rockin' hot mama that I intend to be.




On the Baby Daddy front, I am torn between asking him for help and just telling him to piss off. The mature and reasonable side of me knows that I am going to need his help. And I know that he will help me. However, our relationship is going to have to be treated like a business agreement. He doesn't seem to understand me or anything about me, so I am buying notebooks to keep track of everything he gives me, communicates to me, ect. I am printing out budgets and itemized lists of everything I need. Hopefully he will be able to understand me a little bit better when it's broken down and shown as a business proposal. We will see. I haven't seen him since the last appointment, and I have one next week. This will be the last one he attends with me.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! Next week I find out what the baby's sex hopefully!




No comments:

Post a Comment